At AdCare, we understand that you may not want, or need, to put your life on hold while taking care of your health.
That’s why AdCare established outpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation clinics: to offer comprehensive and individualized treatment that accommodates each individual’s work and family schedules.
While programs vary by locations, all of our seven outpatient clinics offer these core treatment programs:
Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation:
The first step toward developing an individualized treatment plan, our professional staff evaluates the severity of each individual’s alcohol or drug dependency to recommend the appropriate next steps.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs:
Attend day/evening programs up to six days per week, or three-hour evening sessions three to five times per week. Activities consist of:
- Individual and group counseling
- Focused educational sessions
- Skills groups and self-help participation
Family involvement in treatment is strongly encouraged.
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling:
Available for all persons struggling with alcohol and drug dependency, and its related problems, at all stages of your recovery.
- For location-specific outpatient services, find the treatment center closest to you: