The effective treatment of the disease of alcohol and drug addiction requires the delivery of care by specialized staff; the placement of the patient at the appropriate level of care; and the involvement of the patient and family throughout the treatment continuum.
Continuum of Care
AdCare’s broad continuum of care allows patients to receive a greater or lesser intensity of treatment within a single system.
Patient and Family Involved Care
Patient and family involved care increases the likelihood of successful outcomes. Our specialized staffs actively involve the patient, family and significant others in developing an individualized treatment plan throughout the continuum. AdCare offers structured counseling and support groups for families, including a Saturday Family Program for the families of patients participating in treatment, a Family and Friends Support Group, and information about twelve-step, recovery-based support groups for families such as Al-Anon/Ala-Teen.
Requesting Your Medical Record
Is easier than you might think!
- Download and print the from below
- Fax the completed form to 508-791-7483 OR
- Scan it on your home computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Use your smart phone to take a photo of the entire completed form with and email it to email@example.com OR
- Mail it by USPS to:
Call 508-453-3019 if you have any questions – we’re happy to help!
Quality Care through Performance Improvement and Research
AdCare Hospital demonstrates its commitment to quality care through its team approach to treatment; performance improvement activities; and research that is designed to improve clinical outcomes.
AdCare Hospital and Harvard Medical School’s Department of Psychiatry have partnered to conduct several clinical research trials. Funded by the National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse, AdCare-Harvard research explores the role of gender and family in the treatment of individuals with alcoholism and other drug problems. For more information, click on Research at AdCare.
AdCare Patient Portal – Electronic Access to Your AdCare Medical Record
We are pleased to provide you, our patients, with access to an electronic summary of your care. The AdCare Patient Portal offers you a convenient way to view your AdCare Hospital health information.
The AdCare Hospital Patient Portal relates to services provided at AdCare Hospital ONLY and will not include health information from any other healthcare facilities patients may utilize for health services.
Accessing your health information is easy!
What you can do:
Once you are registered for the AdCare Hospital Patient Portal, you can:
- View the AdCare Hospital electronic summary of your care.
- Maintain your own personal health record.
Do I need special equipment?
No. All you need is access to a computer, an email account that matches the one provided during hospital registration and an internet connection.
Can my family/friends access the information found on my Portal?
Yes, but only after you have given them permission. As a patient of AdCare Hospital, you can choose to give an authorized representative access to specific hospital visits. You will be asked this information during the admission process.
Get started now!
- Most patients set up their accounts at Discharge. If you did not set up your account before you left AdCare, our staff will assist you in setting it up – Call 508-453-3134
- Follow the instructions in the email/invitation you will receive to create your patient portal account.
- Access the portal through the confirmation email you receive after you register.
- Let a member of our team assist you in setting up your access to the electronic summary of your care.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us: 508-453-3134.
How do I access the Patient Portal once I have completed the invitation/account set-up process?
- Once you have entered your information and have been prompted to create a username and password, you will only need your username and password to sign into your Patient Portal in the future.
The Health Care Information on the Patient Portal includes:
- Discharge Instructions
- Test Results
- Health Issues
For future visits to the AdCare Hospital Patient Portal AFTER you have completed the initial setup process
Go to : https://www.mymedicalencounters.com and Log In
Remember use this link after you have received an AdCare Patient Portal Invitation and completed the sign-up process.