Dear AdCare Alumni,
AdCare welcomes the involvement of all alumni, family and friends! We rely on your active participation to continue the success of AdCare alumni helping others to experience the joy of recovery. Consider getting involved by attending one of our AdCare support groups at our Outpatient offices, and other events and workshops. Typical Events include:
- Annual Holiday Parties
- Recovery Month Celebrations
- Speaker Events
- Theatre Events & Film Screenings of Special Interest
Receive our Alumni News
AdCare now provides Viverae an additional service for our patients and alumni, it’s called adcare.viveraehealth.com. Play the video to learn about more ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for adcare.viveraehealth.com, click here!
AdCare Patient Portal – Electronic Access to Your AdCare Medical Record
What is the Patient Portal?
We are pleased to provide you, our patients, with access to an electronic summary of your care. The AdCare Patient Portal offers you a convenient way to view your AdCare Hospital health information.
The AdCare Hospital Patient Portal is an Online Health Management Tool that includes a view of clinical data from your AdCare Hospital Electronic Medical Record.
The AdCare Hospital Patient Portal relates to services provided at AdCare Hospital ONLY and will not include health information from any other healthcare facilities patients may utilize for health services.
Accessing your health information is easy!
What you can do:
Once you are registered for the AdCare Hospital Patient Portal, you can:
- View the AdCare Hospital electronic summary of your care.
- Maintain your own personal health record.
Do I need special equipment?
No. All you need is access to a computer, an email account that matches the one provided during hospital registration and an internet connection.
Can my family/friends access the information found on my Portal?
Yes, but only after you have given them permission. As a patient of AdCare Hospital, you can choose to give an authorized representative access to specific hospital visits. You will be asked this information during the admission process.
Get started now!
- Most patients set up their accounts at Discharge. If you did not set up your account before you left AdCare, our staff will assist you in setting it up – Call 508-453-3134
- Follow the instructions in the email/invitation you will receive to create your patient portal account.
- Access the portal through the confirmation email you receive after you register.
- Let a member of our team assist you in setting up your access to the electronic summary of your care.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us: 508-453-3134.
How do I access the Patient Portal once I have completed the invitation/account set-up process?
- Once you have entered your information and have been prompted to create a username and password, you will only need your username and password to sign into your Patient Portal in the future.
The Health Care Information on the Patient Portal includes:
- Discharge Instructions
- Test Results
- Health Issues
For future visits to the AdCare Hospital Patient Portal AFTER you have completed the initial setup process
Go to : https://www.mymedicalencounters.com and Log In
Remember use this link after you have received an AdCare Patient Portal Invitation and completed the sign-up process.
Upcoming Events – Click to View!